I finally formulated a mini spa package for today’s woman! It’s called Pamper Me and I absolutely love it.
This is a great treat for at home mommies, today’s working woman and college students as well. Pamper yourself with a soothing milk bath infused with roses and other flowers incorporated with other great nourishing ingredients. Take the muslin bag and hang it over the running water in the bathtub and inhale the beautiful fragrance and slide into a tub a relaxation. Layer the scent with the body oil or butter which ever you choose.
1. Milk bath sachet with rose, lavender and other herbs perfectly blended with other essential oil to help reduce stress, helps you unwind and get a good night sleep. Very nourishing and moisturizing to the skin and the smell is absolutely wonderful.
2. Pamper Me Body Oil is infused with rose petals and other herbs along with skin nourishing oils and ingredients. (very light and great for summer)
3. Black Soap (removes dirt and grease also helps with skin aliments.)
4. Matching Pamper Me Body Butter has a matching scent as the oil and the bath. This butter is infused with other oils that mimic our skin natural sebum. (smooth and very light great for those winter months to lock the moisture in.)
5. Loofas area great for exfoliating or even dry brushing to help get those blood cells circulating your skin glowing. Try rubbing the loofa over your body before getting in the bathtub. The difference will amaze you.