Stop popping anti depressant pills and heal yourself naturally.
Here are the anti-depressant plant foods.
- Mustard greens
- Swiss Chard
- Fresh Herbs
- Chicory greens
- Bell peppers
- Red cabbage
Side effects of ant-depressant pills:
- decreased alertness.
- nausea (feeling sick)
- sexual problems.
- tooth decay and oral health.
- SIADH (Syndrome of Inappropriate Anti diuretic Hormone Secretion)
- gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Sexual problems (72%), including the inability to reach orgasm (65%)
- Weight gain (65%)
- Feeling emotionally numb (65%)
- Not feeling like themselves (54%)
- Reduced positive feelings (46%)
- Feeling as if they’re addicted (43%)
- Caring less about other people (36%)
- Feeling suicidal (36%)
Say no to antidepressant pills